The Rave Slot Free Play

(Nolimit City)

Play The Rave free demo from Nolimit City. Try without cost, just for fun. The best way to learn the rules, features and how to play the game. Also read our unique The Rave review with rating to get important information about The Rave slot.

Tired of playing free demos with fake money? Find safe and trusted online casinos where to play with real money for a chance to win up to 41500x your bet. Sign up and claim our latest welcome bonuses.

Features & Rating

CGSCORE 94 Outstanding

This is our own slot rating based on how popular the slot is, RTP (Return To Player) and Big Win potential.

Responsible Gaming

You have to be 18 years or older to play our demo games. Please confirm that you are of the legal age to proceed:

Not working?
Answer the security question to report slot:

The game not working? Try using a VPN.
PLAY THE RAVE WITH REAL MONEY HERE Where to play The Rave MORE NOLIMIT CITY CASINOS
Kryptosino Rating 5/5
100% up to $500 Wager Free*
Bonus T&C Apply No bonus code required Min. deposit: $20 / 0.001 BTC Wager requirement: 0X More bonus info Full Bonus T&C
Get Bonus 18+ | T&C Apply | Play Responsibly BeGambleAware.org *Bonus may vary depending on country.
The Online Casino Rating 4/5
100% up to $/€100 + 20 Free Spins*
Bonusinfo There is a No Deposit Bonus available: 21 Free Spins on Sweet Alchemy
Bonus T&C Apply No bonus code required Min. deposit: $/€10 Wager requirement: 50X More bonus info Full Bonus T&C
Get Bonus 18+ | T&C Apply | Play Responsibly BeGambleAware.org *Bonus may vary depending on country.

The Rave Review

The Rave slot review

The Rave Reviewed July 12 2022 by Casinogamesonnet.com

Nolimit City is leaving the prison scene behind and moving to a more-vibrant atmosphere. After dropping games like San Quentin and Folsom Prison, it’s looking to party with The Rave slot. The Rave is full of the xWays and xSplit symbols that have made Nolimit City slots so popular recently. We’ll discuss what else this game has in store through the following The Rave slot review.

Gameplay

This game offers 5 reels and 243 ways by default. Like with many Nolimit City games, you can open more ways by landing xWays symbols and xSplit Wilds. You earn wins by getting matching symbols in adjacent reels, going from left to right.

Moving to the atmosphere, Nolimit City has shown no qualms about making gritty, realistic slots. The Rave is no different because it implies a drug-fueled extravaganza. The drugs are suggested, though, through wild-looking partygoers sucking on lollipops—something common among ecstasy users. Simply put, this game isn't some middle school punch party.

The Rave base game

Payouts and Max Win Potential

Regular symbols include lollipops, headphones, sunglasses, a money gun sprayer, gold chain, young woman, purple-haired grandma, toga man, butterfly man, and Joe Labrador. Fresh off a San Quentin Prison stint, DJ Labrador pays the most at 6x the stake for five symbols. You can win up to 41,500x your stake when considering features.

A yellow flower symbol serves as the wild and substitutes for all aforementioned icons to form wins. You’ll also land xSplit and xWays symbols, which we’ll cover later.

RTP, Volatility and Betting Options

You can bet between €0.20 and €100 per spin. This slot also offers the xBet, which, for 20% of your stake, guarantees a scatter in reel 2. The Rave RTP is 96.09% by default, but online casinos can request lower payout percentages. Volatility is extremely high (10/10) due to the huge maximum win and action-packed features (covered next).

Game Features

Nolimit has really filled this game with lots of features. You can look forward to Drop the Bass, Murder on the Dance Floor, God is a DJ, and Expanded xWays Wilds.

Drop the Bass

You trigger Drop the Bass by getting 2 scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. This feature turns the scatters into Enhancers Cells, which transform into any of the following symbols:

Expanded xWays Wild

You launch this feature by landing 2 xWays icons in the same reel. They combine to create an expanded xWays Wild that holds 6-11 wild symbols. You’ll net the maximum win of 41,500x when getting xWays Wilds in all 15 positions.

Murder on the Dance Floor Free Spins

This feature triggers when 3-4 scatter symbols land. You’ll receive 7 free spins and 3 Enhancer Cells for three scatters, or 8 spins and 4 cells for four. The Enhancer Cells sit at the bottom row and stay active throughout the entire bonus.

Murder on the Dance Floor can also deliver a symbol multiplier on reels 2, 3, or 5. It becomes active whenever a premium symbol appears in an Enhancer Cell. XSplit symbols appearing on any middle reels will boost its respective reel’s symbol multiplier by 2x.

As if this isn’t enough, Murder on the Dance Floor offers three random bonuses:

God Is a DJ

You launch God Is a DJ by getting 5 scatters anywhere on the reels. This feature can also trigger through a fifth scatter during Murder on the Dance Floor.

The Rave free spins

God Is a DJ awards 10 free spins and 5 Enhancer Cells on every spin. It only allows premium symbols, xSplit Wilds, or xWays symbols to appear in Enhancer Cells. This bonus also offers the same random features as Murder on the Dance, except that it guarantees one on each spin.

Bonus Buy Options

Those living outside of the UK can purchase features for a certain amount of their stake. Available options include:

The Lucky Draw option gives you a 60% chance of triggering 8 Murder on the Dance Floor Free Spins. The remaining 40% is divided equally among 7 Murder on the Dance Floor spins and God Is a DJ.

Similar Slots to The Rave

Nolimit City continues its edgy ways by producing a true rave-style slot. This game suggests rampant ecstasy use through wild partiers who suck on lollipops. It also features one of San Quentin’s most-dangerous inmates as the DJ.

Regarding similarities, this game plays much like other xWays online slots. It also reintroduces the xBet option that’s in Karen Maneater.

Final Verdict on The Rave Slot

The Rave combines familiar elements with the not so familiar. It offers xWays symbols, xSplit Wilds, and Enhancer Cells—all of which we’ve seen before. However, it breaks the mold by providing an interesting combination of random bonus features, including Crossfader, Mashup!, and Sidechain.

The main game can feel like an appetizer of sorts once you get past the unique theme. It doesn’t pack quite the punch as any of the bonus features, where the party really begins.

It’s worth playing through the base game just to reach Murder on the Dance Floor or God Is a DJ. Both bonuses are loaded with lollipop-like goodies that can take your winnings on a psychedelic high.

In summary, Nolimit City shows no signs of slowing down with this game. The Rave is just as wild as the theme suggest and definitely worth playing.

Release Date

The Rave was released on July 12 2022.

CGSCORE 94 Outstanding

This is our own slot rating based on how popular the slot is, RTP (Return To Player) and Big Win potential.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I play The Rave for free?

- Yes! You can try our free play demo for fun, without risk of losing any money, right here on Casinogamesonnet.com. You can also play fake money demos for free at most of our recommended casinos that have slots from Nolimit City.

Where can I play with real money?

- To be able to play The Rave with real money you have to sign up for an account, preferably at one of our recommended online casinos. You can also claim a nice welcome bonus when you sign up as a new player.

Can I win big on this game?

- If you are lucky you can win really big amounts of up to 41500x your bet on this game. This means you can win 41500 EUR (when playing with real money) at most when betting 1 EUR.

Do this slot have a progressive jackpot?

- No! This game doesn't have a progressive jackpot.

Where can I find the best Nolimit City slots?

- In our Nolimit City slot page you can find our rating for all Nolimit City slots.

PLAY THE RAVE WITH REAL MONEY HERE Where to play The Rave MORE NOLIMIT CITY CASINOS
Kryptosino Rating 5/5
100% up to $500 Wager Free*
Bonus T&C Apply No bonus code required Min. deposit: $20 / 0.001 BTC Wager requirement: 0X More bonus info Full Bonus T&C
Get Bonus 18+ | T&C Apply | Play Responsibly BeGambleAware.org *Bonus may vary depending on country.
The Online Casino Rating 4/5
100% up to $/€100 + 20 Free Spins*
Bonusinfo There is a No Deposit Bonus available: 21 Free Spins on Sweet Alchemy
Bonus T&C Apply No bonus code required Min. deposit: $/€10 Wager requirement: 50X More bonus info Full Bonus T&C
Get Bonus 18+ | T&C Apply | Play Responsibly BeGambleAware.org *Bonus may vary depending on country.

Hot Brands

Visit Bitdreams Casino Bitdreams Casino
Visit Nine Casino Nine Casino
Visit Kryptosino Kryptosino
Visit Neospin Casino Neospin Casino
Visit Betinia Casino Betinia Casino
More top casinos
ZetCasino Bonus

Join our newsletter!

Get updates about slots, casinos, bonuses and more!

Security question: